A Multi-touch Application Development Framework

Friday, October 12, 2007

7 minutes late .. !!!

OK, so this is my first post here ..
We've started this project quite a time ago .. I'll try to push the work done here ASAP ..

The last updates was that we were supposed to send a project proposal to ITWorx, the deadline was yDay @ 11pm .. I'm soooooo sick n I've been squeezing myself for the last 3 days to get done with it ..
I sent the email yDay to ITWorx with the proposal @ 11:07pm :| :| :|
I was like woooooooooohhh OMG :|

Fortunately, Sherif Ibrahim from Academia Bridge, ITWorx, has replied to my email 2day .. I asked him if we could edit the proposal at a later time n he said we have till the 15th @ 11pm again .. lol
Hopefully we don't miss it this time :D

More updates and information rushing in soon ...

No comments: